Founded in the same location at Pennant Hills Rd Thornleigh in 1984 our business is a compilation of 38 years experience of customizing and re-engineering vehicles. We have learnt much from previous OEM factory training with former franchises like Ford, Volkswagen, Audi and Isuzu.
We are fiercely proud of our independence and that our organization and are fortunate that we now have no relationship with Ford Australia. A key objective that runs through our ethos is to remain independent.
As a personalised family business, we deliver the best customer service and have archived many service accolades previously as a new vehicle franchised dealer. We offer one of the best enhancements to F-Series trucks with Right Hand Drive conversions and give the Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux, Nissan Navara, Jeep and Volkswagen Amarok a complete off-road package with the backing of Ironman 4x4, GME electronics and Front Runner storage solutions and I drive performance electronics accessories to provide a second to none and take the best of what is on the market and provide a complete financeable package. We are part of a speciality vehicle manufacturer group ( Engineering facilities in Melbourne, Brisbane and in the US) spanning the east coast of Australia with representation in both South Australia and Western Australia for peace of mind motoring "we have got you covered".
It is true that we trust our partners to give great service; we have worked hard to source and verify their services and would not recommend them if they were not suitable, but we also want our clients to have the freedom of choice. We can help them make an informed decision if necessary but ultimately the decision must lie with them. We are a debt-free family-owned company. Our conversions consistently leads the industry in quality, innovation and dedication to customer service since our inception.
THE FORD F SERIES STORY FOR 2021
Our 2021 Ford F series trucks are ordered direct from the factory in the USA for customization and conversion and are designated as "export only" not purchased from the US dealer network with unknown history. These F- Series trucks are new and converted to the highest quality and standard in Australia and in the USA. Our product confidence is that:
- New F150 Series and F250, F350 and F450 Super Duty Trucks are registered by the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development pursuant to the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989 as a full volume secondary manufacturer.
- With partners in Victoria and Queensland we have over 1,000,000kms of proven super duty reliability.
- Our New Ford F-Series and Super Duty trucks are fully ADR (Australian Design Rules) compliant.
- Our New Ford F-Series and Super Duty Trucks are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Our conversion partners have Detroit subsidiary have modified over 1,000 Super Duty trucks to right-hand drive.
- Our Ford Rangers and Ford F-Series can be serviced throughout the Ford dealer network.
THE FORD RANGER RAPTOR LIMITED EDITION STORY FOR 2021 AND BEYOND.
BIGGER BETTER STRONGER
Will the real Ranger Raptor please stand up. Don't be confused Pennant Hills Auto offers a complete bespoke personalised line of Ford Rangers inclusive of the New Ranger Raptor, Wildtrack, XLT, XLS and XLs. We are not critical of the new 2.0 litre Ranger Raptor. We do believe it has some limitation in regards to towing and engine size as we know the product better than most with over 1000 Raptor enhanced Rangers sold by us since 2011 in all states of Australia. The word Raptor describes the conversion to Ford Ranger known as "Ranger Raptor Limited Edition" fitted to predominantly the 3.2 litre 5 cylinder engine with a minimum 3.5-tonne towing capacity and more with our custom GVM Ironman upgrades. Bigger wheels, bigger suspension, bigger towing capacity and performance upgrades. We will sell you what you want, not what some dealer or manufacturers on the other side of the world think you want, we will build and enhance the car to exceed your expectation. It goes without saying a Ford Ranger Raptor is not a Ford F150 Raptor, however, an enhanced 3.2 Ranger is just as much a standout at less than 1/2 the price. Listed below are just a few of the many options we offer for the Ford Ranger, inclusive of the price;
- Carbon wrapping in 3 m product only, experience tells us the best areas are bonnets, roof, tailgates and mirrors we find sharp curves will produce long term blistering.
- Custom Flairs colour coded the same as your existing paintwork.
- Custom paint in all pearl effect or shadow flames if you can dream it we can produce it all in house.
- Custom 31" to 35" x 10" wheels and tires packages direct we offer brands like BFG, Cooper, Mickey Thompson, Maxis and Goodyear to name a few. All wheels are generally larger diameter than standard and calibrated to match your computer and Speedo.
- Our Custom Ironman 4x4 suspension products each personally turned to your specific style and terrain type.GVM upgrades include Shocks, Strut shock absorbers, Polyurethane Spring Bushes, Greasable Shackles and pins.
- Custom Interiors 100% leather with bolster and shoulder restructuring to suit your shape and size. Embossed in a font and style of your choice.
HOW TO PAY FOR ONE
With 38 years of industry knowledge and with a turnover over of some 700 vehicles per year, we are able to secure significant fleet discounts well beyond the average new car buyer can achieve on his or her own. Our enhanced vehicle (packages) can be financed by us through Macquarie Leasing as well as financed by the lenders throughout Australia.
Our converted vehicles can be located and supplied to the retail public and we can assist in locating a stocking dealer in their area or deliver Australia Wide. Ford Ranger/Raptor, Toyota Hilux, Volkswagen Amarok, Mitsubishi Triton vehicles are of course serviceable and warrantable through any of the corresponding dealers in Australia and with Ford F Series and Ford Ranger at Thornleigh we offer Ford Trained Master technicians for peace of mind trouble-free maintenance.
When you buy a Raptor converted Ford Ranger or a Ford F Series Truck you can expect the best quality and best customer service in the industry. This is our promise as part of the world's leading manufacturers of speciality vehicles. Simply put, we offer the best built customized vehicles in the industry for the pleasure, enjoyment and pride of ownership of the retail customer and success of our dealer partners.